Legacy NAFC is the official alumni support group of the NAFC Education Foundation and New Albany Floyd County Schools. Alumni of New Albany-Floyd County Schools become Legacy NAFC members with an annual donation to the NAFC Education Foundation.
Your annual gift helps fund educational resources for our NAFC students and educators:
- Great Classroom Projects – provides grants to NAFC educators for classroom resources
- Blessings in a Backpack – feeds children in need with ready-to-eat meals over the weekend
- Imagination Library – provides a monthly, free book to children under the age of 5 in Floyd County
- Junior Achievement – sends all 5th and 7th graders to the JA Kentuckiana Campus
- Field Trips – sends K-6th grade students to local cultural and historical experiences
- First Year Teacher Funding – supports new teachers joining NAFCS with funding for classroom resources
Your membership makes an impact. Contributing to the New Albany Floyd County Education Foundation is an investment in our community’s future, and the alumni of our elite high schools are our best advocates. Your donation makes a direct impact for NAFC teachers and students.
To renew or begin your membership, print and mail in your contribution with the 2022-23 NAFC Alumni Donation Form.
If you have questions or you would like to learn more about how your Legacy NAFC membership helps support NAFC Schools, please contact Sherri McKeen, Alumni Coordinator, at email@example.com or 812-542-2242. Thank you in advance for your support and love for the finest school district in the country! Leave your Legacy today.
Contributions are tax deductible (EIN: 20-2552199) and all usage is approved by the NAFC Education Foundation Board of Directors